Alycia Scott Zollinger has practiced yoga for over two decades and has been teaching for the last ten years. She is a Certified Yoga Teacher by Moksha Yoga Center and has had the honor to study with Master Yogis such as Tias Little, Gary Kraftsow, Rod Stryker and Seane Corn. Alycia’s obsession with yoga has brought her to explore many forms from Ashtanga, Iyengar and Viniyoga, to Tantric Hatha and Prana Vinyasa. Her yoga sessions are known for their welcoming nature, compassionate attunement and attention to detail. She is dedicated to weaving awareness of our interconnectedness through the psychosomatics of aligning breath, body, mind and spirit. Alycia is forever grateful for the way yogic tools bring her a sense of inner peace and expansive clarity and loves having the opportunity to share what Yoga can bring to each of us.
Cater your Private Session or Corporate/Group Class to what You Need!
- Learn tools to help you more deeply concentrate, get through times of stress, and find balance in body, mind, and spirit.
- Focus on Asanas (physical postures), Pranayama (breath techniques), and/or dhyanas (meditation).
- Have me design a personal practice for you that focuses on your specific intentions.
- Experience the sensations of using chanting and mudras (intentional hand Gestures).
- Fine-tune alignment and go deeper into your practice.
- Bring kids into a yogic state of being through meditative story lines, creative asanas, and grounding chanting paired with visual mudras.